Natural Bamboo Matchstick Blind
This is our all time favorite & top selling range of bamboo roll up blinds. Probably the first window covering ever made & that stands the design of time.
Mike from Ontario
My Bamboo blinds final gave in after 18 years of use, It's blown me away how long they lasted. I'm back for more...
Saraha from Alberta
My blinds arrived today and they are perfect. Just what I expected. Super fast shipping too
Mel from PEI
My porch now has privacy and shade. It's gonna be a great summer.
Who are we?
We are a family owned business & currently have 3 generations working together in harmony.
Better for the planet
We package our blinds in recycled corrugated cardboard. Please recycle it upon receiving your order.
We all need a little help
Please give us a like & review on our website & socal media pages.
Bamboo is a fast growing and renewable!
For Outside or Indoors
We love the texture of our bamboo blinds. We have supplied the industry for over 30 years.
By Kelly Behun, designer31 Low Lift Home Improvements for Under $100
- Column in the Strategisk NY magazine
- Home upgrades for under $100
- There is something charmingly low-tech about these — especially in a bathroom or kitchen window. Light filters through them in a really lovely way.
Tortoise design is the best for outdoor use.Tortoise Designer Shades
- The tortoise blinds are made from the hard outer skin of the bamboo pole. It is more dense, and less porous.
- Bamboo blinds have this absolutely amazing way of creating texture in a room. They bring that important element, which is entirely necessary for creating a room that has different levels of depth.
Cottage Country Life
- These blinds are very easy to install.
- They are perfect for any style. Partly because of the wide variety of color shades, but also because they look wonderful with curtains, and make it easy to incorporate any patterns, colors, etc.